I'll try and do an update on this at the start of every month and hopefully full posts about some of these. I'll record progress here & cross things off this list as I go along.
You can see all my update posts by clicking here.
Finish my final project Get a job Move to Bristol
- Sew a dress - Made a Sorbetto top & a Simplicity 2451 skirt, started a Salme Patterns Sonja dress
Make 10 of my recipe bookmarks / pins
- Send parcels to far-away friends - Made scarves, waiting for friends to send address
Go to Southwold at least once
- Get rid of my Flickr backlog - in chronological order. Currently: film - October '11, digital - July '12
- Get a grip on my finances - What do I have? How much do I spend per month?
- Sell my eBay pile, swap my swap pile - Taken some to charity shop, sold a dress.
- Mend & alter my mending & altering piles - Mended a couple of things, changed a dress to a top
- Read a newspaper regularly - Only currently reading the Metro :/
Weekend away by train Buy good shoes- Bought converse-copy low tops, smart shoes, & cheap ankle boots. Crochet 3 items from stashed wool- Two cats and a mini blanket Get a new phone Read 3 good/classic books- Completed and then some
- Print more photos - Printed some for gifts & one for exhibition
Watch 3 good/classic films
- Exercise regularly
- Scrapbook - Going to start one with what I have in Bristol
Have a picnic- Lunch at Chew Valley Lake Visit a city farm- Went to St Werberghs in January
- Visit my sister at university
- Cycle from Bristol to Bath - need to buy a helmet
Suggestions of books & films, or anything else, are most welcome, just drop me a comment.
If you're doing one of these yourself do leave me a link :)